3.24.2012

Just for Jenny Melvin...

I love you because...

1) you have a laugh that is absolutely contagious.
2) you are one of the most supportive people I've ever met in my whole life!
3) you are so, so, so fun! Even just to sit and talk is fun with you!
4) you always look gorgeous! Always! So put together and fashionable and cute!
5) you know right from wrong, and you're passionate about what is right.
6) you are an amaaaaazing baker of delicious delicacies!
7) you are kind.
8) you are positive, and optimistic, and that's refreshing.
9) you hang holiday appropriate decor outside your front door- this is random I know, but it just makes me love you. :)
10) you are so, so, so generous- to a fault.
11) you are smart. Wise beyond your years- remarkably.
12) you always have cute nails, and you do mine- always down for some down and dirty girl time.
13) you are clean. And organized. I really love this.
14) you are the epitome of what it means to be a good, good friend.
15) and last? You read my blog religiously, and have waited anxiously for a new post.

So there ya have it. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment